Deliciously Crafted Meals

  • Plant-Based Asian Cuisine: A diverse menu featuring everything from comforting curries to zesty stir-fries, all 100% plant-based.
  • Ready-Made Meals: Pre-cooked, nutritionally balanced meals ready to heat and serve within minutes.
  • Customisable Options: Flexibility to choose from a range of dishes to match your dietary preferences and needs.

Enhance Your Wellbeing

  • Health and Wellness: Our meals are designed to provide optimal nutrition while indulging your taste buds.
  • Time-Saving Convenience: Free up your schedule with ready-to-eat meals, delivered straight to your door.
  • Affordable Gourmet Experience: With NDIS/HCP funding, enjoy gourmet meals at a fraction of the cost.

Getting Started (HCP)

Step 1: Apply via Pam Pam's Cookaborough Page

Step 2: Your Care Provider will receive the application for approval.

Step 3: You will be notified once approved and able to place your orders, whilst only paying 30% upfront.

Step 4: We liaise with your Care Provider to collect the remaining of the funds.

Apply Now

Getting Started (NDIS)

Step 1: Register with Pam Pam: Go to our Cookaborough page and click on the 'Follow' button at the top of the page and fill out the form.

Step 2: Set Up Your Account: Follow the simple instructions in the following PDF documents:

Download NDIS How-to guide

Step 3: We will connect with your Care Provider or Plan Manager to ensure seamless billing and service.
Step 4: We'll let you know via email once you are approved and you'll be able start choosing from our range of delicious plant-based meals.

Apply Now


Who/What is Cookaborough?

Cookaborough is an online food ordering platform that help us manage the complexities of the HCP & NDIS process.

How do I register for NDIS/HCP support at Pam Pam's?

Registering is easy. Simply follow the steps outlines above and we'll ensure it is a smooth process.

What information do I need to provide for setting up my account?

Once you have filled in the registration, you will receive an email asking for some basic information about you and your care provider, including your HCP/NDIS participant number and plan details, to set up your account for hassle-free service.

Do I need to pay the full amount upfront for my meals?

You will only be required to pay 30% of the cost of the meals upfront, with the remaining 70% invoiced directly to your Care/Plan Manager. For self-managed NDIS participants, you are able to pay in full and receive a compliant tax invoice for you to claim as part of your package.

How do I know which part of my NDIS plan covers meal delivery?

Meals are typically covered under the Core Supports budget, but it's best to check your NDIS plan or speak with your plan manager for specific details about your coverage.

See what our customers are saying..